You Can Help!
Most of our positions require little or no experience.
We need creative, motivated, self-starters that are available to perform tasks independently and/or in large groups.
Are you a teacher or instructor that would like to see your class make a difference in the life of children in the community?
We have projects that can be completed by children of any age group and/or ability in your classroom setting.
Please consider becoming a member of our team. Complete our easy volunteer form* (PDF) today!
- Donation Coordinator. Volunteer will coordinate specified donation development projects and/or fundraising activities. Some driving may be required.
- Donation Inspector/Sorter. Sorts and packs donated items for transitional assistance packages.
- Administrative Aide. Requires basic computer knowledge. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Publisher preferred.
- Volunteer Coordinator. Interviews and assigns potential volunteers to perform tasks in various departments.
- Grant Writer. Experienced grant writer needed to assist with securing funds for organizational programs.
- Media Specialist. Volunteer needed to initiate contact with media, write press releases, etc.
- Fundraising Team Member. Greatly needed. No experience necessary. Must be a creative self-starter.
Have a skill that you feel would be useful to us? Let us know!
Please complete the Application form* (PDF format) and return it to us at 249 Green Street; Schenectady NY 12305.
*Privacy and safety are our main concerns, therefore, any potential volunteer looking to work with our organization will be required to submit to a criminal background investigation prior to such work.