Donate to Things of My Very Own
Dollar Donations to Help Children in Crisis
Please consider a recurring monthly donation. Just check the “Make this Donation Monthly” box above.
When you click on the “Donate Now” button you will be taken to PayPal to complete a secure online transaction.
If you would prefer to make a payment via check, please make it payable to “Things of My Very Own, Inc.”. Mail the check to us at Things of My Very Own, Inc., 249 Green Street, Schenectady, NY 12305. Thank you!
Things of My Very Own Inc.’s effort to provide children with basic needs was featured on WNYT on November 15, 2017. Click here to read the article.
Because of the generosity of donors like you, we are able to continue our mission of providing critical intervention services and programs to children in crisis. You can make a one-time or monthly donation on this page, and come back anytime to make additional donations.
We purchase items for children in need, and their needs are always changing. Your contribution may allow us to provide children with such necessary items as:
- A $1000 donation may allow us to purchase a New Mattress, Bedding & Stuffed Animal for 10 Children
- Your $500 donation may enable us to purchase a New Mattress, Bedding & Stuffed Animal for 5 Children
- A $100 contribution today may permit us to purchase a New Mattress, Bedding & Stuffed Animal for 1 Child
- Your $50 donation may allow us to buy a Coat, Socks, Undergarments & Clothing for 1 Child
- A $25 contribution may enable us to purchase One Week of Diapers, Baby Wipes & Formula for 1 Child
We are happy to accept donations of any size!
Donate Goods & Items
- Twin & full-size comforters and sheets
- Men’s and women’s deodorant
- Girls and woman’s undergarments (all sizes-must be new)
- Baby wash
- Baby shampoo
- Feminine hygiene products-pads
- School snacks
- Juice boxes
- Volunteers to help sort and distribute incoming donations
- Force Flex garbage bags & contractors bags (for packing aid)
*** Clothing and Bedding in New or Gently Used Condition Please.
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing
- Diapers and Wipes
- Hygiene Products
- Shampoo, Body Wash, etc.
- Toilet Paper
- Baby Formula
- Household Cleaning Products
- Postage Stamps
- Gas Cards
- Copy/Printer Paper
- HP 950 and 951 Officejet Ink Cartridges
Donations may be dropped off:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Other drop off hours available by appointment only!
249 Green St., Schenectady, NY 12305 | Map & Directions